About me.
Hello world! My name is Grace. I am 10 years young. I am the oldest of 6 kids. My favorite hobbies are dancing, swimming, reading, cooking and playing with my siblings. I love to dance because it makes me feel good and I never want to stop. Swimming is fun because I feel like I am weightless and I can glide though the water. When I read I am in the middle of a great adventure. Fiction books are the best. I cook because I like to taste all the good things I can make.
My siblings are Trip who is 8, Lucy who is 6, Lila who is 4, Emma who is 3, and Clare who is 1. Playing with my siblings brings me great joy.
That is me!!!
I live in Chicago. Some of my friends are Cheryl and Danielle (they are also my cousins.)We always have fun together. The only time we can get together, though, is in Nebraska. Most of my relatives live there. Last time we went there our uncles built us a tree house!
Me at our tree house in Nebraska
I have already lived in 7 different houses in 4 different states. One of the things I like about moving is that I get to see new places. Another thing I like about moving is that when we do not have a house yet we stay in hotels with pools. One of the things I do NOT like about moving is that we have to settle into our new neighborhood. Another thing I do NOT like about moving is that we have to drive a loooooong time. We are going to move again in spring. I hope in the next house I can take dance class. The last time I went to dance class was when I was 7. We are going to move either to Virginia or Texas. I personally think we should move to Texas. Mom says in Texas every thing is cheap so I can go to dance class and we can get a pool pass. So now you know a little bit about me. Next time I will show you how to make the BEST chocolate chip cookies.
My siblings are Trip who is 8, Lucy who is 6, Lila who is 4, Emma who is 3, and Clare who is 1. Playing with my siblings brings me great joy.
That is me!!!
I live in Chicago. Some of my friends are Cheryl and Danielle (they are also my cousins.)We always have fun together. The only time we can get together, though, is in Nebraska. Most of my relatives live there. Last time we went there our uncles built us a tree house!
Me at our tree house in Nebraska
I have already lived in 7 different houses in 4 different states. One of the things I like about moving is that I get to see new places. Another thing I like about moving is that when we do not have a house yet we stay in hotels with pools. One of the things I do NOT like about moving is that we have to settle into our new neighborhood. Another thing I do NOT like about moving is that we have to drive a loooooong time. We are going to move again in spring. I hope in the next house I can take dance class. The last time I went to dance class was when I was 7. We are going to move either to Virginia or Texas. I personally think we should move to Texas. Mom says in Texas every thing is cheap so I can go to dance class and we can get a pool pass. So now you know a little bit about me. Next time I will show you how to make the BEST chocolate chip cookies.

Excellent blog Grace! I agree you should move to Texas! I love you and will see you soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Uncle John! I can't wait for football season!
ReplyDelete